A Monday Meme of MLK Jr. Day.
This weekend got the better of me and I didn’t get around to do a blogging post for today. So I’m stealing this meme from George, who stole it from Kerri’s archive. Which means it’s old enough that my answers will be somewhat new.
I have spent the weekend fighting highs and in turn hating diabetes. With bags under my eyes and a slight headache I give you the best post I can come up with for today. A meme. This was stolen from Kerri’s archive of Meme’s so thanks for the help. Enjoy and if you are looking for a post this week, feel free to grab this one!
1. Were you named after anyone? As far as I know, both my brother and I are not named after anyone. My mother told me once that she went to high school with a girl named Allison and that’s where she first heard the name, but I am not named after her specifically.
2. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. We spent $50 to rent a ladder and buy light bulbs and I don’t like the color of the lightbulbs. They are the special efficient ones but they aren’t very bright and have a weird blue tint to it and I hate them. Did I mention I have 12 foot ceilings? Yeah…
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yep. But it changes all the time.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? I don’t really eat lunch meat, but really good organic turkey breast is probably the best.
5. Do you have kids? Not yet.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes, I think so.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? All the time.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yup.
9. Would you bungee jump? No. And I’d never do it.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios, although I never eat them anymore.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I only have one pair of shoes that have laces, and those are my workout sneakers and no, I don’t untie them. My shoes are either flats, boots or heels.
12. Do you think you are strong? Physically, not at all. Emotionally? Mostly.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? I love any and all ice cream, but I prefer the chocolate variety.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their demeanor. Whether they are smiling or serious or standoffish.
15. Red or Pink? Both.
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My weight.
17. Who do you miss the most? My family.
18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I’m wearing tan cords, and I’m barefoot.
20. What was the last thing you ate? EGGOs with peanut butter and a glass of milk.
21. What are you listening to right now? I’m watching Law & Order: SVU.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Princess Purple.
23. Favorite smells? Vanilla, campfire smoke and freshly mown grass.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? A woman from a market research firm for a study on people with diabetes who use CGM.
25. Favorite sports to watch? Ice skaing.
26. Hair color? Brown with reddish tints.
27. Eye color? Bluish gray.
28. Do you wear contacts? Yes.
29. Favorite food? Indian, Thai and popcorn.
30. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings
31. Last movie you watched? The Hurt Locker
32. What color shirt are you wearing? Pink cashmere sweater with a purple T-shirt
33. Summer or winter? Summer.
34. Hugs or kisses? Hugs, definitely. I can hug more people.
35. Favorite dessert? Ice cream.
36. What is on your mousepad? I don’t have a mousepad.
37. What did you watch on TV last night? The Golden Globes.
38. Favorite sound? Laughter.
39. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.
40. What is the farthest you have been from home? Paris, France.
41. Do you have a special talent? No. I am very boring.