I love Thanksgiving because it’s one holiday that everyone can get behind. I mean, who’s against being thankful and eating lots of food? That’s right: no one!
Here’s what I’m thankful for :
– Having a wonderful boyfriend who is everything I could have wanted and was totally worth the 23 year wait.
– A family who loves me and supports me
– Friends who stay with me through thick and thin
– Having a great job
– Living in THE MOST AMAZING CITY
– Great roommies who are not crazy
– The iPhone, which has saved my life on more than one occasion
– The Internet, which has also saved my life on more than one occasion
– That I have access to medicine and technology that keeps me healthy and helps me accomplish my dreams
– My readers (you ROCK!)
– Scientists who work everyday, day and night, to help me and my kind
– AND JESUS! My personal Lord and Saviour who I don’t talk about nearly enough but who totally rocks my socks off. I’m pretty sure Thanksgiving would have been his fave holiday too.