The Eight on the Eighteenth.
I haven’t done a meme in awhile (read: it’s been more than one day), so I thought I’d steal the latest meme from Lee Ann so you can learn even more random Allison facts that you don’t really care about… Enjoy!
Eight things I’m looking forward to:
1. Buy a G-ddamn bike. Truly, I hate this process. I am a wreck. Sigh.
2. Seeing all my blogger friends next Sunday while Cara is in town! Appearances also by: Lee Ann, Wendy, Amylia, Wendy and more!
3. The Roche Diabetes Social Media Summit in Indianapolis. Whee!
4. Going to Minnesota for a family wedding (Erik’s family, not mine). Also planning a meet-up there, so let me know if you’re in the Minneapolis area!
5. Seeing my family and friends in August. I’m flying home with Erik to celebrate my 24th birthday (Wholey cheese, I’m gonna be 24?!)
6. The fact that it’s almost summer and it will be warm again.
7. Army Wives is back June 7th!!!
8. Having next Monday off from work.
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Slept in.
2. Freaked out about having to buy a bike.
3. Ran into Erica, a friend from TuDiabetes.com, at the mall. She was with her family, including her brother who also has diabetes.
4. Had my bangs trimmed. They’re a little to textured, but it’s okay. They grow quickly.
5. Watched Angels and Demons, which was actually not half-bad. Good action-adventure, and not so much on the symbology this time so it was like, “Shut up already!” And Tom Hanks cut his hair, thank God.
6. Cooked dinner.
7. Watched television.
8. Ate Crumbs cupcakes.
Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Find a bike.
2. Find motivation to go to the gym more than once a week. I am lazy. Hear me roar.
3. Keep my room clean so I don’t step on my purse/shoes/jeans/belt on my way to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
4. Sleep all the way through the night. I miss that.
5. Travel to Europe any time I darn well want to.
6. Live in New York City without selling my soul to the Gods of Renting.
7. Write creatively everyday.
8. Take ballet again. I did it in college for 2 years and I loved it.
Eight shows I watch:
2. Gossip Girl
3. Army Wives
6. Platinum Weddings
8. Law and Order: SVU
Eight people I want to read eight things about:
The first 8 people to read this… which means… you!