I have absolutely no idea what to blog about today, so I’m stealing this meme that I saw on Lee Ann’s blog awhile back. So here we go…
Three names I go by:
1. Allison (this is pretty obvious)
2. Ally (rarely, but it does happen)
3. Sissy, The Girl, and other embarrassing nicknames I refuse to post (usually done so by my parents).
Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Babysitter of diabetic children (the most rewarding job of my life)
2. Content producer for Diabetes Teen Talk
3. Digital Media Coordinator for a PR agency
Three Places I have lived:
1. Suburbs of Portland, OR (1980s-2000s – childhood)
2. Eugene/Springfield, OR (2003-2007 – college)
3. North Jersey (2007-present – “adult”hood)
Three Favorite drinks:
1. Diet Dr. Pepper
3. Starbucks Mocha Fappuccinos (oh dear God this Lent is KILLING ME).
Three TV Shows that I watch:
2. Gossip Girl (I’ve actually missed the last couple of episodes of both of these shows and desperately need to catch up. Guess what I’m doing this weekend!)
3. Pretty much every wedding show on WE TV. I’m obsessed. Though this is not any indication of my marital status. Thank you.
Three places I have been:
1. Paris in 2003
2. Disney World in 2006
3. London in 2008
People that e-mail me regularly:
1. Erik – being that he’s my boyfriend, we tend to talk to each other pretty regularly.
2. My parents
3. Twitter – seriously, I think most of my emails are Twitter telling me I have a new follower.
Three of my favorite foods:
1. Popcorn. I eat (almost) daily.
2. Indian food. Hard for me to narrow down which kind, but I do enjoy Indian food.
3. Eggplant. Especially Chinese eggplant, which comes as big, fat slices.
Three friends I think will respond:
1. Anyone who hasn’t already
2. filled this out and
3. who is really bored!
Three Things I am looking forward to:
1. Summer travel!
2. Seeing my dad tomorrow!
3. Warm weather!