Honestly, I Swear.
Ashley D at Turquoise Ribbons bestowed the Honor Scrap award on me today. On Ashley’s blog, it states: The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or 2. Firstly you have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly you have to tag 10 people with the award.
So here are 10 random, yet true things about me. I’m pretty sure I’m going to eventually run out of things to write on these memes. Between blogging regularly and all these “tell us something we don’t know!” memes, there’s not going to be much left!
1. I don’t wash my hair everyday. Sometimes I like to sleep instead.
2. The “M” in amblass stands for Michelle.
3. I prefer my high school years to my college years.
4. I met my first Internet friend in real life when I was 13. Trust me, I am a trained professional.
5. I don’t really like eating breakfast and would skip it if my stomach didn’t come roaring at me at 11:00 a.m. everyday.
6. My younger brother and my boyfriend technically have the same name. Only difference is spelling. My brother’s name is Eric and my boyfriend’s name is Erik.
7. No, I am not that weirded out by it. Though I have no idea what will happen when they are in the same room come August.
8. A goal in life is to visit all the States in the Union. So far, I’m at 17. If you have a free bed, hit me up! (see #4).
9. Sometimes I regret starting a diabetes blog because I feel like it means I have to write about diabetes ALL THE TIME and sometimes I think writing about diabetes is REALLY FREAKING BORING.
10. I hate the rain. I know I’m from Oregon, but still. It’s ugly, it’s cold and it’s stops you from doing what.
Now I have to tag 10 people!
1. Courtney at Ride to Remedy
2. Teresa at Won’t Beetus
3. Chris at A Consequence of Hypoglycemia
4. Windy at The Diabetic Domestic Diva
5. Lee Ann at The Butter Compartment
6. Alyssa at Woodland Creatures
7. Julia at Major Bedhead
8. Rachel at What Life Has Become
9. Chris at The Big D
10. Stanford Wife at Stanford Wife