If by “getting ready for bed” you mean “filling out a meme,” then yes
Taken from Julia.
Things you’ve already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven’t done and don’t want to – leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog – um…
2. Slept under the stars. – With my many years of camping experience, it was bound to happen.
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world – Yes, both.
8. Climbed a mountain – Depends on how you define a mountain. According to my born-and-raised midwest boyfriend, I was born on a mountain. But I certainly haven’t gone all Will Cross yet.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo (in the shower)
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris – Yep. With my mom in 2003.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning. – Ugh.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty – No, but I’ve been to the Statue of Liberty twice so I think I should get some kind of credit for this considering most New Yorkers haven’t been once.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France – Yep. During the trip to France.
20. Slept on an overnight train. – Just once. On the trip back from Canada to Portland.
21. Had a pillow fight. – Duh.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. – Oh come on.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a Marathon – I hesitate, but I’d like to do some kind of endurance athletic event.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language. – Not sure I’d want to teach myself a new language, but there are certainly other languages I would like to learn.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. – Doubtful this will happen, but one can dream.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing. – The New Boy loves this, so I feel I must indicate some interest.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. – Oregon Coast
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris – This doesn’t involve walking so it’s much easier to do than the top of the Statue of Liberty.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business – Techncially Lemonade Life Consulting LLC was a business that I had for a year, but it wasn’t very profitable and too complicated for what I did, so I don’t have it anymore.
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen – I served a couple of times in high school with Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies – I was a Girl Scout all throughout elementary school, and I always did fairly well selling cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp – This is sort of a half yes/half no answer… Not sure if I really want to see that, but I’m also fascinated with history.
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy – I have several stuffed animals and dolls from my childhood.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial – Yep, when I was 13.
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square – Many, many times. Too many times, actually. It’s cool in that “Get me the hell out of here” kind of way.
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London – I missed it when I was there, but I’d like to see it some day.
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem – I would LOVE to do this.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. – A couple of times, actually…
85. Read the entire Bible. – Someday, I tell you, someday…
86. Visited the White House – Does the outside of it count?
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox. – I was nine years old. Or maybe 10. I can’t remember.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous. – A few castmembers from the Star Trek series. They were famous to me!
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby. – Someday. In the far, far off distant future.
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone. – The person who wrote this does know what century we’re living in, right?
99. Been stung by a bee – Yep. A few times. And yet totally not afraid of bees.