What’s In Your Fridge?
Here’s another meme floating around the blogosphere. Feel free to grab it!
1. How do you like your eggs?
I actually don’t like eggs. But if I am going to eat eggs, I prefer either sunnyside up or as an omlette.
2. How do you take your coffee/tea?
Coffee – with cream and two Splendas. I don’t drink tea.
3. Favorite breakfast food:
Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. Cream of wheat with raspberry jam or brown sugar. Hashbrowns and bacon. Cheerios.
4. Peanut butter:
Love almost as much as life itself. Prefer it creamy.
5. What kind of dressing on your salad?
Balsamic vinaigrette or ranch.
6. Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Dr. Pepper. Or water.
7. You’re feeling lazy. What do you make?
Peanut butter and jelly. Or sometimes just peanut butter.
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
Hawaiian or vegetarian.
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make?
Chicken marinated in one of those 30 minute marinades, pasta like ravioli, asparagus and a roll.
10. Do any foods bring back good memories?
I used to eat those Hostess cupcakes everyday at lunch before I was diagnosed. Chocolate pudding with peanut butter (from camp).
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories?
Strawberry jam. When I was younger, I couldn’t swallow pills so my mother would chop up the penicillin and stir in jam. The pills still had a really bitter taste that mixed terribly with strawberry jam, and now I can’t stand strawberry jam.
12. Do any foods remind you of someone?
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat?
I don’t eat beef. Everything else is pretty much fair game.
14. What was your favorite food as a child?
I pretty much just liked food. But I really, really liked popcorn and would eat it everyday after school for months.
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like?
Fish. I used to not like fish at all but now I’ll eat it.
16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate?
17. Favorite fruit and vegetable:
Fruit: pineapple. Vegetable: asparagus.
18. Favorite junk food:
Pretty much cookies and ice cream.
19. Favorite between meal snack:
Stuff I shouldn’t eat…
20. Do you have any weird food habits?
I eat the skins off kiwis. I like to mix ketchup and Ranch dressing.
21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
Low-fat lunch meat.
22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like?
Everything in site – except the foods listed on my do not eat list above.
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
Mild, but I love it.
24. Can I get you a drink?
Vodka cran, please.
25. Red or White Wine?
White, pinot grigio preferably.
26. Favorite dessert?
27. The perfect nightcap?
Cookies and milk.