Another week has come and gone! Hard to believe. It feels just like yesterday I was moaning about how it was only Tuesday and then zooooom it’s Friday!
It’s kind of weird how that works. I wish that wasn’t how it worked on the weekend though. I want the weekend to move like molasses but that doesn’t usually happen. Mostly because I sleep through half the day since I don’t typically wake up until around 11:30 or even noon. By the time I’m awake, showered and dressed it’s usually after 1p.m. and the day is practically over and I have to get ready to go to bed again!
Okay, maybe not quite, but you know what I mean.
My plans for the weekend:
– Weight Watchers check in (ugh)
– cutting my bangs
– buying new shoes. I’ve been wearing these adorable silver ballet flats to the point that I’m starting to hate them. Our dresscode just changed to casual Friday everyday so wearing fancy shoes isn’t required but I don’t have many casual shoes now!
– going to NYC to play tour guide with Diabetes TalkFest’s Jon Schlaman and have dinner with him and Scott Strumello
– hopefully going to a new church (maybe, if I don’t chicken out)
– grocery shopping
– working on freelance article
What do you have planned for this weekend?