Friday a.k.a. The Day Before Sleeping-In-Day!
Or: the day Allison lists all the funny crap she’s found on the Internet this week.
- I work in an office. Offices often have employees who have a certain amount of unspoken disdain for their fellow employees. I, however, do not work in such an office. We are extraordinarily open about our disdain for each other (kidding! kidding!). The folks over at PassiveAggressiveNotes are not. But what they lack in confidence they more than make up for in creativity and comedy.
- Yeah, I wouldn’t touch that if I were you… Didn’t you hear? Everything has been recalled.
- Straight from the Land of “Did they really get away that?” comes this Smirnoff commercial that’s not actually a commerical – it was only launched via YouTube – and has since become a cult classic, likely to go down in history with “Where’s the Beef?” and “California Raisins.” Now every consumer product is going to attempt to duplicate the rampant success of Smirnoff, only they will fail miserably, being remember only as “the product who tried to be like Smirnoff… dude, wasn’t Smirnoff AWESOME!”
- Out of the mouths of babe: a 7-year-old girl takes a picture of God.
- This week’s winner for the best diabetes blog post written by a non-diabetic goes to Rebecca, the future aunt-in-law of Gina Capone, who has written a marvelous post about the trial and triumphs of the diabetics in her life. A very moving portrait of our collective lives and I urge everyone to stop by and say hi.